2 days left
- Full Time
Balhousie Alastrean Care Home, Tarland, Aberdeenshire
Contract Type: Full time
Pay Details: Competitive
Purpose of the role:
Working within Alastrean House you will provide support to the manager and employees within the Care Home through a wide range of administrative tasks. You will take responsibility for all administrative duties within the Home, as well as financial administration. You will also be required to welcome residents and visitors into the home, demonstrating a positive and professional image.
- Welcome residents, visitors and guests to the Home in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer telephone calls to the Home, dealing with enquires when appropriate or transferring calls to the relevant staff member.
- Complete purchase order for materials and equipment as requested.
- Process invoices in line with the Home procedures to pass to finance for payment.
- Input resident enquiry information on to our Cold Harbour system.
- Maintain resident files manually and electronically.
- Undertake recruitment checks for employees including preparing interview packs, offer packs, PVG checks, reference requests ensuring satisfactory paperwork is completed prior to start date.
- Input and maintain employee details on personnel system and staff files in line with Company procedures.
- Process rotas and payroll within the agreed timescales and deadline
Essential Qualities and Skills:
- Comprehensive IT skills - including all Microsoft Office package
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to communicate at all levels - including internal to organisation, external visitors, peers and relatives.
- Satisfactory PVG check
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Willingness to undertake training
- Ability to cope with the demand of the role
- Ability to work on own initiative, and in partnership with others.
- Flexible to accommodate the demands of the Home.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- Previous experience of working within the Care sector
- Previous experience of financial administration
Pay and Benefits:
As well as a competitive salary, in return for your commitment and hard work, we offer the following additional benefits:
- Company pension;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Employee benefits scheme which provides access to a range of leisure and entertainment discounts
- Flexible working and part time options available
Closing date for applications: 21.08.2017