Kitchen Designer - Edinburgh
A vacancy has arisen within the Surveying department for a Site Surveyor / Project Manager as part of the Surveying Team covering Scotland. The ideal candidate must be based around the Edinburgh area. There will also be some travel across the UK and overnight stays.
As a Site Surveyor / Project Manager your key responsibilities will include:
• Preparing kitchen layouts using Planit and scheduling tenants’ choices.
• Conducting on site kitchen surveys in occupied and unoccupied Social Housing properties.
• Project managing your sites to ensure they run smoothly.
• Developing relationships with site personnel.
• Admin duties including sending prices and PDF’s, uploading your drawings onto the Symphony Extranet system and sending reports to your Regional Manager.
• Keeping up to date with new procedures and products.
As part of the role you may be required to perform other duties from time to time, as described by your immediate line manager.
You must be:
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
• Self-motivated and willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
• Able to work under pressure to maintain deadlines.
• Computer literate.
• Flexible with working times and location.
You will also have:
• Knowledge of the construction industry.
• Excellent organisational and written and numerical skills.
• Excellent timekeeping and time management skills.
• Excellent Excel skills.
• A full driving licence.
• Experience of using Planit software.
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
This position will be rewarded with a competitive salary, however in order for you application to be taken further please state your required salary. If you would like to join the team please apply online with your CV and covering letter quoting VO1809.
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits and Car
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.