Maintenance Engineer /Maintenance Technician /Support Engineer
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Closing Date: Wednesday 28th June 2017
Our client is the market leader in the supply of JJI-Joists to many of the UK's top house builders. Having recently expanded their engineered timber processing facilities at Forres; they are looking for an additional maintenance engineer to join their small engineering team.
The applicant must be prepared to work shift systems and out of hours working.
The main purpose of this role is to provide front line engineering support to the manufacturing operations and ensure that plant runs effectively and efficiently. Within this role your main responsibilities will include health and safety and quality and engineering procedures. You will carry out planned maintenance inspections, continually overhaul equipment, monitor plant conditions and report defects.
Working as part of the maintenance team you will be involved in preventative maintenance, fault finding and breakdowns as required.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record and experience of a similar role within an engineering environment.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and electrical control systems.
- A team player with a strong sense of personal responsibility/ownership and a positive "can do" attitude.
- When required, to actively support the engineering team carrying out multi-skill tasks.
- Improvising ability under breakdown conditions.
- The successful candidates must have the ability to communicate in English as well as comprehend written instructions. Previous work experience in a factory environment would be beneficial. A driving licence is essential.
An attractive remuneration package including a pension scheme is available to the right individual.
Applicants must be able to prove that they are eligible to work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY now button to send your application along with your CV (stating current salary) for this job role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Support Engineer, Service Support Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Service Technician, Plant Equipment Engineer, Plant Machinery Engineer, Service Technician, Engineering Technician, Field Maintenance Engineer, Field Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician, Repair Engineer, Repair Technician, Commercial Engineer, Fault Repair Engineer and Electrical Engineering will also be considered for this role.