Development Worker / Housing Support Officer / Social Care
Job Title: Development Worker
Salary: £18,815 to £20,873
Hours: Full Time, 35 hours per week
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 3 July 2017
The company is an independent Charity which delivers support services to vulnerable people helping them to adapt to change and to improve their quality of life.
They are currently recruiting for a Development Worker to join the Glasgow Key Fund. The post holder will assist the Senior Development Worker in ensuring that the service is delivered effectively and achieves set key performance indicators whilst working within the company's ethical framework.
The post holder will work 35 hours per week.
- Effective delivery of a sustainable, high quality service to services users, landlords, Glasgow City Council Social Work (Homelessness) and other key partner agencies.
- Comprehensive and efficient recording systems to support the service.
- Contribution to maintaining target occupancy rates.
- Consistent adherence to all relevant policies and procedures ensuring best practice and legal compliance.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Appropriate Housing qualification (or willingness to work towards) or SQA equivalent
- Scottish National Standards for Information and Advice - Level 1 (or willing to work towards).
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
- Understanding of current relevant legislation and policies relating to housing and social care.
- Experience of work with vulnerable service users.
The Company offers:
The successful candidate will benefit from a generous annual leave allowance
and the opportunity to work with an organisation that is committed to staff development and training.
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the application form and further information.
IMPORTANT Please read this information carefully.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Housing Options Officer, Social Housing Advisor, Homelessness Officer, Housing Needs Officer, Housing Officer, Housing Support Officer, Housing Assistant, Housing Officer, Housing Services, Customer Housing Assistant, Social Housing Assistant, Supported Housing Officer, Social Housing Worker, Housing Administrator, Senior Support Worker, Social Carer, Support Worker may also be considered for this role.