Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your sales career within a successful family run agricultural engineering business?
For over 35 years Fullwoodhead Dairy Supplies Ltd has provided a comprehensive range of new and innovative products specifically designed to meet the on-going needs of modern dairy farmers. This is an exciting time to join our team as we continue to expand and develop the company.
The Role - In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities for new business whilst nurturing and developing our existing customer base across our area from South Ayrshire, South Lanarkshire and Lothians all the way to Shetland. Based at either our Ayr or Lochwinnoch branch.
The Person - We are looking for someone with drive, self-discipline, good planning, determination, self-motivation and the ability to stay focused and who can demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and qualities:
- Experience and proven track record of external field sales
- Knowledge/experience of the agricultural livestock sector is desirable
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Good communication skills at all levels
- A personal and flexible approach
- A general understanding of manufacturing and construction methods
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to self-manage, acting on your own with minimal supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst maintaining a professional attitude
Full training is given.
Company Vehicle, Mobile and Laptop included. Salary Commensurate with Experience.
Applications should be made by submitting a full CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet the knowledge, skills and qualities for the role to Mrs Mareth Wilson via e-mail by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Closing date for applications - Friday 14th July 2017