We are looking for a Dairy Engineer to join our team. Work would mostly include Service and Maintenance of Milking parlours, both planned and reactive. It would also include upgrading existing equipment and installing new equipment.
Works would mostly be carried out on your own, but sometimes as part of a team of two or three on larger installations/services.
As 95% of our work is from repeat business, good customer relations and a polite and professional manner are essential.
- Have previous experience of milking equipment
- Be proficient in using metal fabrication tools i.e., cutting & welding
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be able to work as an individual or as part of a team
- Be keen to learn new skills
- Have an agricultural/farming background, either personally or as part of a job
- Highly organised ability to multitask
- Confident and approachable personality
This vacancy will be full time (40hrs, starting at 8am at either our Ayr or Lochwinnoch branch), paid competitively plus overtime, and include being part of the on call rota. Will also include a company vehicle.
Salary - above NMW according to experience.
Please e-mail a copy of your CV, with a covering letter to Mrs Mareth Wilson by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Closing date for applications - Friday 14th July 2017
Apply for Dairy Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly