Fixed Wire Tester- Hourly paid plus company Vehicle
Arthur McKay are seeking a talented Electrician to carry out Fixed Wire Testing and remedial work within our FM Compliance Department in Glasgow.
Main duties and experience required:
- Fixed wire testing and inspections on commercial projects.
- Carry out various types of remedial works including board changes, partial rewires, fault finding, installing containment and changing accessories as and when required.
- Experience of testing, inspecting and the completion of Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) within commercial buildings ranging from offices, schools, prisons and hospitals.
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395 Testing and Inspection certification (Preferred but not essential)
- JIB/SJIB Electrician (Approved preferred but not essential)
- ECS/CSCS card
- Full clean driving licence
Working hours are: 8am-16.30pm, Monday to Thursday, 8-14.00pm Friday. You may be required to work additional hours as required by the needs of your role and business. This is a mobile role covering the central belt and further afield if required.
For this role you will be supplied with a company van, laptop, smartphone, power tools and company clothing.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV along with a Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this role and details of your salary expectations and notice period
Please note that all shortlisted candidates will be contacted with 7 days of application
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
Apply for Fixed Wire Tester- Hourly paid plus company Vehicle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly