Branch Manager based in the Inverness branch of this leading electrical wholesaler, offering an excellent basic salary and benefits package (including a competitive bonus scheme & quality company car - typical cars inc. Mercedes / Audi / BMW).
As a firm supporter of continuing professional development, excellent career progression prospects are also available for candidates that demonstrate hard work and determination to succeed.
The Ideal Branch Manager:
- Hardworking and ambitious.
- The ability to sell products and services effectively.
- Determination to succeed and a thirst for meeting targets.
- Experience working in a managerial role.
- The ability to lead, support and motivate people.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills (face-to-face and via the telephone).
- The ability to build and sustain professional relationships.
- The ability to independently plan, organise and work to tight deadlines.
- A smart and presentable appearance.
- A great team player.
- A valid UK driving licence.
- A proven track record working in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound knowledge of the infrastructure in the Inverness area.
- Industry-specific sales experience is desirable, but this isn't essential.
The Role of Branch Manager:
- Growing and increasing sales in the branch's geographical area.
- Continually identifying and developing new and existing business accounts.
- Working to build, support and motivate a tightly-knit team to achieve high standards of business excellence.
- To be successful in the role, you MUST be a self-starter and MUST be able to lead and inspire others.
About the Company:
With over 50 years' experience in the electrical wholesale industry, this is an energetic organisation that is part of a very successful European business. With a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and 100 branches currently open in the UK (with a plan to have 300 open in the next 10 years), there has never been a better time to get on board.
No Agencies Please.