Marketing Manager / Marketing Coordinator - IT Systems
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: Competitive - Dependent on Experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is an international IT Service Management (ITSM) software business headquartered in Edinburgh, United Kingdom with offices across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific and has strategic partnerships worldwide. They develop, sell, implement, and support a high-value, top tier Enterprise Service Management solution to large blue-chip organizations and to the public sector worldwide.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the delivery UK marketing campaigns. The focus of the role is to generate leads for the UK sales team in line with agreed target criteria and to support all regional elements of the marketing mix including but not limited to communications, events and PR. This position is based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Liaising with the Global Head of Marketing on all aspects of marketing communication, planning, tactics and strategy.
- Generating Leads for Sales leveraging a mix of digital and traditional marketing strategies.
- Develop an annual regional strategic marketing plan, this will include sales / growth targets, market conditions, market activity, performance data and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Provide creative and innovative input into regional and global Marketing Projects, initiating and delivering effective and innovative campaigns, for use globally.
- Managing and overseeing project and event budgets, accountable for the realization of targets and benefits from campaigns and initiatives, such as the major UK event SITS and Regional User Forums and customer user groups.
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of strategies, campaigns and events.
- Actively establishing goodwill and positive channels of communication for the collection and analysis of customer feedback on solutions and service provision, for example through use of surveys and discussion forums.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure that all customer and prospect information on database is effectively maintained so that campaigns, messages and media can be targeted appropriately.
- Marketing manager level experience ideally gained within an international software environment. Can demonstrate previous experience in responsibilities of this role as detailed above.
- Candidates must be confident and well-presented, with excellent communication skills, and have the ability to represent the company at all levels.
- Exceptional project and time management skills.
- The successful individual will be highly motivated, responsive and focused, with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to quickly understand all internal and external customer needs and to deliver timely and cost-effective solutions.
- Highly literate and numerate, with developed and robust PC skills (Microsoft office packages).
- Demonstrates a stable career history.
- Experience of operating and communicating effectively within international cultures would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of Internet/ Digital marketing
- Educated to degree level, with a post-graduate marketing qualification.
- Working knowledge of IT operational Management and IT Service Management markets and an understanding of ITIL and would be a distinct advantage.
- Fluency in a second language would be desirable.
- Knowledge/experience of CRM and Eloqua
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Specialist, Marketing Manager, Financial Services Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Senior Marketing Officer, Marketing Lead, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Strategist, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Consultant may also be considered for this role.