Are you an experienced Weighbridge Administrator looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Weighbridge Administrator to join our team in Bargeddie, working 40 hours a week, 4 days on, 4 days off.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Weighbridge Administrator, you will be ensure the efficient operation of the weighbridge and administration system and keep specific accurate records, producing reports as required. Duties include:
- To ensure that all waste reception procedures comply with site instructions which have been identified by Company management.
- To weigh vehicles and produce accurate weighbridge tickets in compliance with Duty of Care responsibilities.
- To check waste codes and ensure correct information is being entered onto the system at all times.
- To generate reports of waste inputs/outputs, investigate and resolve any queries of previous weighbridge tickets.
- To answer telephone enquiries, recording and passing messages as required.
The ideal Weighbridge Administrator will have:
- Basic experience and knowledge of the waste and recycling industry
- Have a good understanding of all collections methods for material types
- Experience of interrogating and analysing statistical evidence
- Knowledge of customer service environment
In return for your hard work as an Weighbridge Administrator, we can offer a salary of £21,500 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Weighbridge Administrator, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY to view the full role profile!
Closing Date: 12th June 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.