Are you an experienced Logistics professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Logistics Coordinator to join our team in Perth, Scotland. Working 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday.
Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
This is an outward customer facing role with regular liaison with externals parties via telephone and email and well as providing support and direction to the drivers. You will also:
- Ensure VOSA Compliance for all aspects of the Collection Fleet at all times.
- The planning of driver collection rounds.
- Controlling the traffic office on a daily basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The debriefing of drivers on a daily basis.
- Adjusting plans dynamically to cater for operational issues and short notice requirements.
- To ensure the effective utilisation of both vehicle and human resources, in performing the services.
- Maintain the fleet and container stock to company and legislative standards ensuring high standards of housekeeping.
- To carry out annual and timely Performance Annual Reviews (PARs) and annual training reviews as required.
The ideal Logistics Coordinator
- Basic knowledge of road haulage operations
- Working knowledge of fleet compliance and its application
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Full car driving licence
- Experience in a Logistics based environment
- Transport Manager CPC in Road Haulage
In return we can offer a salary of up to £30,000 - £34,000 per annum, for a Company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Logistics Coordinator then our client will want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 12th June 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.