Lynas Foodservice is a third generation family owned business. Supplying food to customers for over 70 years and now employing over 420 staff. The business has grown through developing new territories and increasing range and we will be launching in Scotland from summer 2017.
We are now looking for full time, permanent Delivery Drivers:
Based from our Bellshill Depot to work on a rota basis (including Saturdays). If you are interested in a fresh opportunity to aid our next stage of growth please apply.
HGV Class 2 / Cat C licence Multi Drop Delivery Drivers.
- Clean HGV Class C licence
- Digi Card Holder
- Driver Qualification Card Holder (all dCPC modules completed)
- Good geographical knowledge of Scotland (particularly Central Belt)
- Excellent customer service skills, with good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to comply with driver’s hours & tachograph legislation
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- Minimum of 2 years’ multi-drop delivery experience
- Previous experience of temperature controlled vehicles
- Manual handling & food safety awareness
Lynas Foodservice welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Attractive rates of pay on offer.
To apply please download our application pack from our website by the “Apply” button on this page. Applications to be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd May 2017