Sales Representative Vacancy
Tarff Valley Ltd is seeking to employ an experienced sales representative to cover the territory of Dumfriesshire. The position will involve selling both blended and compound feeds to farmers along with a comprehensive portfolio of fertilisers, grass seeds, straights, wet co products, liquids, minerals, silage additives and animal health products. Enthusiastic and dynamic candidates will need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of dairy cows, beef cattle and sheep and have the ability to sell to leading livestock farmers in this territory for Tarff Valley.
- A sound working knowledge of the agricultural industry with proven
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Well organised with high personal standards and excellent administration
- Ability to work under own initiative reporting directly to the sales manager
- Highly motivated individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A clear communicator in face-to-face interactions, phone and email, both to customers and colleagues
- Full driving licence essential
A competitive salary, company pension and profit related bonus scheme is available to the successful applicant.
Please apply by submitting your C.V and the name of two referees by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Apply for Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly