Konecranes has an exciting opportunity for a Planning Administrator to join their team based in Aberdeen. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £19,000 per annum plus benefits.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Konecranes provides productivity-enhancing lifting solutions as well as services for lifting equipment and machine tools of all makes.
As our Planning Administrator you will be required to join the team at our service branch in Aberdeen. The hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday, days). Holidays must be taken away from our month end and year end activities. The branch office is based on the Bourtree Technopark, Minot Drive Altens, Aberdeen.
Duties of our Planning Administrator include:
- Planning and coordinating work in the Aberdeen area for our Service Technicians
- Contract base /asset control
- Work with Excel and the business systems
- Answering the telephone
- General administrative office duties.
What we expect from our Planning Administrator:
- Good IT skills especially in excel
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- At least 4 years’ experience in administrative roles
- Happy working on own in the office at times
- The ability to focus on meeting weekly performance targets /deadlines
- A team player with the ability to work in a busy service environment
- Accuracy and pays attention to detail
- A polite and confident telephone manner
- An organised and self-motivated person
What we offer our Planning Administrator:
Konecranes is committed to the personal development of all its employees and can proudly confirm that this position includes a host of benefits. An attractive remuneration/benefits package is offered including a good base salary (dependent on experience).
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Planning Administrator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!