Free online course | Working in the Health Sector Level 2
This nationally accredited FREE Level 2 qualification provides a broad and balanced introduction to the health sector and the multitude of career paths that exist within it.
- Learn about best practice for a wide range of health sector roles.
- Improve your communication skills to enhance interactions with service users.
- Formalise your understanding and knowledge of your current healthcare role.
- Gain industry-relevant skills and take your first steps into the health sector.
Successful completion of this course leads to a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in the Health Sector. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible you can study on it for free!
Benefits of studying with vision2learn
- It’s FREE for eligible learners.
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like.
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course.
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
- No existing qualification(s) in subject required to study.
You will be eligible for FREE study with vision2learn if you:
- Are aged 19 or older.
- Currently live in England.
- Have been an EU resident for the past three years.
If you have any questions about FREE online study with vision2learn please give us a call on 0191 215 4100. All courses are subject to availability, so apply today to secure your place.