Free online course | Essential IT Skills Level 2
Build on your existing IT knowledge for home or the workplace with this FREE Level 2 qualification and learn how to get the best from a range of widely-used IT software.
- Boost your CV and gain IT skills valued by UK employers.
- Gain intermediate knowledge of widely-used Microsoft Office programs, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Master IT techniques to improve your productivity in the workplace.
- Continue to develop your computer skills to aid your progress in a variety of different careers.
Successful completion of this course leads to a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible you can study on it for free!
Benefits of studying with vision2learn
- It’s FREE for eligible learners.
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like.
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course.
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
- No existing qualification(s) in subject required to study.
You will be eligible for FREE study with vision2learn if you:
- Are aged 19 or older.
- Currently live in England.
- Have been an EU resident for the past three years.
If you have any questions about FREE online study with vision2learn please give us a call on 0191 215 4100. All courses are subject to availability, so apply today to secure your place.