The Eastern Western Motor Group, Scotland's leading, prestige, independent motor retailer is currently recruiting for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our busy Marketing Department.
We are looking for someone who can design stunning Graphics to strict deadlines for a variety of media including Advertising, POS, Direct Mail and e-marketing. We need creativity, flair, and attention to detail, taking projects from concept to finished artwork.
• Produce Advertising based on weekly briefs from departments
• Design direct mail based on specific campaigns
• Liaise with printers on production and costs
• Liaise with branches for information
• Ensure corporate identity is maintained to a high standard
• All adverts must comply to Government trading standards
• Liaise with web designers to ensure consistency of Group Marketing
• Produce bespoke marketing for Product Placement
• Produce bespoke marketing for Promotion
• Ensure all Marketing equipment is maintained
• Ensure paper and inks are kept in stock
Skills & Experience:
• Degree or HND in Graphic Design
• Knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Written and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS
• Experience of all Social Media platforms
In addition we offer a first class employee benefits scheme which includes potential discounts with 1600 retailers, access to staff savings schemes and benefit schemes such as child care vouchers and cycle to work along with excellent discounts on new and used car purchases.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and examples of your work to