School Crossing Patroller
Department: Development & Infrastructure
Closing Date: Friday 4th November 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent, part-time term-time School Crossing Patroller to work at Millknowe in Campbeltown.
There are 5 hours per week to be worked as follows: 8:35am to 9:10am and 3:050pm to 3:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.33 per hour to this post.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Ailsa McCuaig, SCP Coordinator on 01546 604894.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01460 / DVR00276.
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
Information For Applicants.docx
DVR00276 - School Crossing Patroller.doc