Senior Marketing Consultant
Senior Marketing Manager
A 150 year old company founded on the principles of self-reliance and community, Royal London is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,106 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of GBP93.8 billion.
Owned by our members, rather than by shareholders, our financial performance is robust over both the short and long term. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products in the eyes of our customers.
As a result of unprecedented business success and the launch of a number of exciting, organisation-wide transformation programmes, we have an exciting 24 month FTC opportunity for a Senior Marketing Consultant to join the Pensions Marketing Team in Edinburgh.
The main purpose is to deliver key marketing campaigns, projects, print and digital collateral to support business targets.
This role will offer the opportunity to join an exciting, rapidly growing company being an integral part of the Pensions Marketing Team through an important period of change.
- To develop and deliver market leading campaigns and projects across a number of platforms and channels
- Deliver high quality innovative and relevant communications to engage and enthuse our customers and other stakeholders
- Working with stakeholders across the business to deliver each project
- Take ownership of defining and delivering the business outcomes of the campaigns and projects that you are responsible for.
- Have the flexibility in working approach and style to be BAU or programme orientated
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive experience of working in pure marketing positions, operating across a number of different channels and platforms
- Must have experience of working on successful change programmes as well as BAU
- Have the ability to liaise with all level of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Excellent understanding of marketing and communication tools and techniques
- Strong project/campaign management skills
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Robert Walker on (see below)