Librarian with professional library qualification required for initial contract to end of March with public sector client in Glasgow.
Duties will include:
- To provide the onsite support for library users which includes enquiry management, stock ordering, and provision of services such as literature searches, ad hoc training and current awareness
- The post is also there to support the Library Assistants on site eg rostering, answering escalated enquiries or referring on as needed.
- Providing support to the Library Manager, working closely with the management team to ensure that delegated tasks are completed and flagging site based issues, this also includes participating in library service improvements, projects and programmes.
- Professional librarian qualification
- Commercial experience working in a library environment
- Good competence using the Internet and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
Interview will be held on 25th October - you must be available on this date if interested.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.