Care Assistant job in Angus - Night Shift
This job vacancy is for an experienced Care Assistant to join our Dundee team working in the local Angus areas including Forfar, Arbroath, Montrose, Brechin, and Carnoustie. You will be a vital member of the team, employed on a permanent basis and working flexible night shifts in an acute or hospital environment, care or nursing homes.
We are especially interested to hear from Care Assistants who can offer a full time commitment to deliver the highest quality of care to our clients, however we also have part time vacancies available.
The Care Assistant Job Role:
Our business relies on the commitment and dedication of our employees to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we care for. We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced Healthcare assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
You will play a vital role in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care. Daily tasks may include monitoring throughout the nights, along with basic duties such as assisting with washing and dressing, meal times, personal care and activities.
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
Benefits of working for Newcross as a Care Assistant:
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay, paid weekly
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Criminal record check (PVG) cost refunded after initial period
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
In order to be considered for this Care Assistant job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in an acute or hospital environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- You will need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join our team
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable
- Access to your own vehicle is preferred
Click the Apply Now button to being your application
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.