Teacher of Primary
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 4th November 2016
Argyll and Bute Council require a full-time temporary Teacher of Primary for St. Columba's Primary School, Oban.
The anticipated contract end date for this post is Friday 30th June 2017.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The salary shown is the full-time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion on the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Michaelina MacLellan, Headteacher on 01631 568091.
If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01469 / CME01510.
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME01510 - Teacher of Primary.doc
CME01510 - Teacher Report.docx