Assisted Living Co ordinator, 24 hrs, Rosemount Gardens (387.04) C/D 30/10/16
24 hrs per week, salary pro rata
The key duties of this post are:
- To assist in the management of the Assisted Living housing facility in West Lothian to ensure that tenants are supported to maintain independent tenancies by ensuring an active and integrated environment.
- To provide direct support to tenants including individual assessment maximising opportunities for an active and healthy lifestyle in their home and community.
The skills and experience you must have are:
- SVQIII in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of supporting older people to engage in activities that will support independence, health and wellbeing.
- Knowledge of ageing process and effect on older people
This post is considered Regulated Work with children and/or protected adults under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scotland Act 2007. From 28 February 2011 preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.
387.04 - Assisted Living Co ordinator.pdf