Teacher of Primary
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 4th November 2016
Argyll and Bute Council require a part-time permanent Teacher of Primary for 24.50 hours per week for Colgrain Primary School, Helensburgh.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The salary shown is the full-time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Johanna McClelland, Headteacher on 01436 673557.
If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01452 / CME36333.
CME36333 - Teacher of Primary.doc
CME36333 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx