Learning & Development Facilitator
3 days left
- Full Time
East Dunbartonshire Council is looking for an experienced and motivated Learning and Development Facilitator to join our People Development Team. Reporting to the Team Leader - People Development you will directly support our Transformation Agenda through the provision of a range of high quality learning and development services which are outcome focussed and effectively address the current and anticipated needs of our workforce as we as supporting our partner organisations.
This role will include full implementation and management of learning and development interventions across the council workforce, from needs analysis through to programme design, delivery, assessment and evaluation. This role supports the development and implementation of the Council's workforce planning and development strategies as aligned to organisational planning, ensuring consistency of approach and clearly defined processes and procedures that reflect best practice and support best value in the achievement of organisational goals and priorities.
As a Learning & Development Facilitator in East Dunbartonshire Council you will you work in partnership with and act as the key interface and point of advice, support and consultancy for Service Leadership Teams on people development matters, ensuring a regular flow of key information and insights between managers and the broader Customer Services and Transformation team.
E Learning experience would be advantageous.
Please note this post is temporary until 31 March 2017.
Charter of Commitment
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
EAD01103 Role Profile.doc