Performance & Research Adviser
1 day left
- Full Time
This post is only available to all permanent and temporary employees and agency workers currently on assignment within East Dunbartonshire Council.
Please note this post is temporary to cover maternity leave for a period of six months initially or until the current post holder returns.
The role principally involves the provision of professional and technical research, data analysis, and associated advice in the area of Children’s Social Care, as well as the general contribution to the corporate elements of work undertaken by the Council’s Performance and Research Team.
Reporting to the team leader, Corporate Performance and Research the postholder will act as the Council’s primary resource for data support and analysis in regards to Children’s Social Work services. The postholder will also be expected to undertake some of the corporate responsibilities associated with the team including assistance with the implementation of performance management frameworks across all Council Services and dissemination of area based research and the provision of advice and support to senior officers and elected members.
For this role, you will already have experience in Children’s Social Care data analysis and the ability to navigate appropriate systems and provide analysis of the data to assist senior officers manage performance and plan future service deliveries, ideally the postholder will also have experience of other functional areas outlined in the role profile but this is not essential. You will be able to demonstrate a level of autonomy in the delivery of the elements of work specific to this post and be able to foster good working relationships with senior service managers and equivalent colleagues in the Integrated Health and Social Care Partnership.
This post is suitable for job share
To find out more please contact Joseph Greatorex, Team Leader, corporate performance and Research by email Joseph.Greatorex@eastdunbarton.gov.uk or call 0141 578 8237
Charter of Commitment
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with
screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
EAD01094 Role Profile.doc