Customer Service Consultant - Case Handler
Customer Service Consultant
Salary: GBP15,500 + benefits (annual bonus, pension, 28 days holiday)
Our client is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and Investment Company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,106 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of GBP93.8 billion.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Consultant to join our team based in central Glasgow.
You will be responsible for managing your own pipeline of applications from start to finish, this is a varied client focussed role with a mixture of administration and telephone duties.
- Actively work with underwriting on all cases
- Manage new applications
- Focus on reducing your pipeline cases while being aware of your speed to offer and look to reduce this month on month by chasing effectively, keeping your IFA updated and proactively promoting your role.
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and experience (essential).
- A polite and professional telephone manner.
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to the customer experience.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
We are looking for someone who is positive, articulate and organised. Full training is provided so previous experience within a similar Financial Services Administrative role is not essential however may be an advantage.
To apply for this position, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact (see below)