Debt Recovery Advisor/Customer Services Advisor
Debt Recovery Advisor - Context & Purpose
Working in a Back Office team of 5 with no direct customer contact you will be responsible for liaising with our external Debt Collection Agencies (DCA's) and Debt Sale purchasers to ensure all customer queries are dealt with within SLA. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvements and highlighting issues that may impact Customer Experience and the collection of outstanding balances.
- Undertake all Debt Recovery tasks delivering against all team KPIS and SLAs
- Deal with customer queries, via the DCA's and Debt Sale purchasers, taking appropriate action to ensure the DCA's are pursing the correct accounts.
- Ensure all cases from the business are actioned within agreed SLA's and any accounts needed to be re-called from DCA are communicated in the correct manner.
- Pro-actively review Debt Recovery processes and identify any areas for improvement, taking responsibility for driving these forward through adhoc projects.
- Provide regular feedback where necessary to the Team Leader to help improve performance to ensure that the best possible Net Recovery rate is achieved.
- Deal with High Level Complaints from Debt Sale accounts, identifying trends and driving improvements for the next sale where possible
Knowledge & Experience
The right candidate will be a self-motivated team player who takes pride in their work and is results driven. They will ideally have a background in customer service and also have confidence to share open and honest feedback.
Along with this the right candidate must also be able to demonstrate the below:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic to Intermediate skill level using Microsoft Excel
- Experience of working with Microsoft Access
- Desire to deliver the right outcome for the customer
- A desire to be recognised for great performance.
- Experience of working with Debt Collection Agencies
- Knowledge and understanding of OFCOM General Conditions
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.