Marketing Compliance Manager
A 150 year old company founded on the principles of self-reliance and community, Royal London is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,106 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of GBP93.8 billion.
Owned by our members, rather than by shareholders, our financial performance is robust over both the short and long term. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products in the eyes of our customers.
The purpose of the Marketing Compliance team is to provide a balanced interpretation of how FCA regulations affect our strategy and propositions to help the RLI and Consumer marketing teams deliver on their purposes and meet our customer's needs.
* Manage and continuously develop the financial promotions approval process
* Manage and develop the systems and infrastructure used for the financial promotions approval process
* Ensure financial promotions for both RLI and Consumer meet the required FCA regulations
* Ensure strong and effective working relationships with the marketing areas which facilitate a constructive and collaborative working environment
* Ensure that testing of financial promotions related controls is conducted as required, and ensure that any improvements required are delivered.
* Provide compliance input to projects and strategic initiatives, including sitting on control groups as necessary
* Recruit, develop, manage and motivate a cross site and cross functional team, ensuring that the benefits of being a cross functional resource are realised.
Key Skills & Experience required:
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and the regulatory framework
* Experience of managing a team would be extremely advantageous
* Expert knowledge of the FCA financial promotions rules
* Excellent ability to communicate technical regulatory concepts to a wide variety of audiences
* Ability to build long term relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within the business
* Ability to prioritise and a strong focus on delivery, both individually and through others