Development Officer - Young People
"Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this link and the Job Profile attached. These explain the job role and the type of person we're looking for".
Location: Tillydrone Youth Project
Duration: Full Time, Fixed Term until 17/11/2017
To develop and deliver programmes relating to the 4 capacities of A Curriculum for Excellence (successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors) to ensure the achievement of outcomes relating to literacies, skills development and health and well being.
- A degree level qualification or equivalent professional qualification in Community Learning and Development.
Post Specific Requirements-
The post holder is expected to demonstrate:
- Ability to prioritise and plan own work and that of others
- Ability to prepare and present reports
- The ability to work proactively and with limited direct supervision,
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and constant interruptions
- Ability to use a range of computer packages e.g. Microsoft Office
- Ability to engage effectively with vulnerable learners
See job profile for more details
Development Officer Job Profile_amended 2014.doc