For Part-time and Term-time hours salary will be pro-rated
Clerical Assistant, St Andrews Primary, Grade 4 - Term Time, 13 hours per week
You will provide clerical support within the school.
The duties involved would include maintenance of all school records in relation to pupils and staff, typing, telephone, reception and reprographics duties. You would be required to be computer literate, have good communications skills and the ability to work to timescales and on your own initiative.
You must have previous experience of working within an office environment as well as typing experience. An aptitude for figure work and previous experience of working within a similar environment are desirable.
Charter of Commitment
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
EAD01084 Role Profile.doc