Team Manager - Edinburgh
5 days left
- Full Time
The Edinburgh Family Placement Teams support foster carers across East and Central Scotland. We are looking to appoint a part time experienced manager to lead our Children's Work Service and support the development of our Through Care After Care Service.
This is a new role and the successful candidate must be able to multi task and lead development Produce high quality of written work.
A working knowledge of therapeutic interventions and the continuing care agenda would be beneficial.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Produce high quality of written work
- Able to multi task in a very busy service
- Able to manage changing priorities
- Able to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to support C&YP workers, child psychotherapists and TCAC worker in the management of crisis and complex situations
- Able to participate in the Out of Hours Service
- Have a good understanding of the current demands within fostering
As well as the above responsibilities please see the attached Job and Person Profile with the Service Addendum for the essential criteria for this role.
Please quote reference SC1641016 when applying for this post.
Barnardo's Scotland is pleased to be working towards the LGBT Youth Scotland's LGBT Charter.
At Barnardo's we believe in children. Our purpose is to transform the lives of the UK's most vulnerable children and our vision is to realise Thomas Barnardo's dream of a world where no child is turned away from the help that they need.
TEAM MANAGER Family Placement - GENERIC JD-PS P30B (30-40) - JE2014-019GEN 31 05 16.docx