Janitor / Caretaker
3 days left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 28th October 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent full time term time Janitor / Caretaker at Ardrishaig Primary School. Our busy and thriving school is looking for a dedicated, hard-working, enthusiastic, skilled Janitor / Caretaker who enjoys working with children to join our team.
We are looking for someone to maintain and improve our school building and school grounds.
Interviews for this post will be held on Monday November 7th 2016.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Simone McAdam, Acting Head Teacher on 01546 603695.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01437 / CME35405.
CME35405 - Janitor Caretaker.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx