Teacher of Primary
2 days left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 28th October 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a 0.8 FTE temporary Teacher of Primary for St Joseph's Primary School, Helensburgh. The work pattern for this post is Monday to Thursday.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
The leaving date for this maternity cover post is 22 December 2017 or upon the return of the substantive post holder.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
- The salary shown is the full-time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Michelle Collins, Head Teacher on 01436 671748.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01440 / CME01546.
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME01546 - Teacher of Primary.doc
CME01546 - Teacher Report.docx