Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 28th October 2016
Argyll and Bute Council require the services of a dedicated cleaner at the Ramsay Hall on Islay. This is a temporary post with an anticipated end date of 31st March 2017.
Duties will include a range of cleaning duties at set times and also when the service requires it. The post holder will also be a key holder and will be required at times to allow access to the Ramsay Hall. As part of their cleaning duties they will also be required to report any maintenance issues found in the hall and ensure that the hall is kept in a safe and presentable manner.
The post holder further has the opportunity to act as the responsible person during hall events and will be paid at the appropriate rate for these duties.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.33 per hour to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion on the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Marius Huysamer, Facilities Manager on 01586 551212.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01439 / CMC00449.
CMC00449 - Cleaner.doc
Information For Applicants.docx