2 days left
- Full Time
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 28th October 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a part-time, term-time permanent Pupil Escort for the Argyll House - Dunoon area school run.
There are 16.25 hours per week available, to be worked: 7:15am to 9:15am then 2:45pm to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.33 per hour to this post.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Irene McClelland, Administrative Officer on 01369 708558.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01443 / CTF00934.
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
Information For Applicants.docx
CTF00934 - Pupil Escort.doc