1 day left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 28th October 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a part-time temporary Clerical Assistant for Campbeltown Nursery Centre, Campbeltown. The anticipate leave date for this post is 30th June 2017.
To support the Head of Centre and staff to manage the Nursery Centre by providing clerical support. This includes financial support and clerical activities to ensure the efficient running of the Nursery Centre.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Fiona Graham, Head of Centre, on 01586 552397.
If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01438 / CME36490.
CME36490 - Clerical Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx