Employability & Learning Co-ordinator
This post is only available to all permanent and temporary employees and agency workers currently on assignment within East Dunbartonshire Council. Please note this post is temporary for one year.
East Dunbartonshire Council are looking to appoint a highly motivated Employability and Learning Facilitator.
The post holder will be expected to develop and deliver learning opportunities focussed on the learning and development needs of adults and young people around core skills and employability.
This post is initially for one year.
Charter of Commitment
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with
screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
EAD01080 Role Profile.doc