Team Leader Cleaning
1 day left
- Full Time
Team Leader – Cleaning
St Matthews Primary - 15 hours
St Andews Primary - 15 hours (2 posts)
Harestanes Primary - 15 hours
The role of Cleaning Team Leader is to assist in the effective provision of Facilities Management Cleaning Services to all customers. Supervising the Facilities Management Operational Cleaning Team to provide excellent customer service and assisting to meet performance targets.
For further information please contact:
Tel: 0141 574 5740
Charter of Commitment
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
EAD01074 Role Profile.doc