We have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, appropriately qualified and highly motivated Administration Assistant to join our team based in Dundee.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Location: Dundee (DD2)
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time.
Tradeprint (part of the Cimpress Group) never stand still! As winner of the PrintWeek Awards Company of the Year in 2014, we expect our team to have an unrivalled eye for detail, work well as a team and to take pride in producing high quality work.
This role will involve working as part of the Administration team contributing to the overall workload of the office; you will undertake a wide range of administrative tasks and projects.
Administration Assistant - Duties and responsibilities:
- Reception duties, greeting visitors and dealing with enquiries;
- Managing visitor book and distributing security passes;
- Ensure all telephone calls are answered in a polite, professional and timely manner;
- Diary management;
- Coordinating meeting rooms, ordering lunch when necessary;
- Make travel arrangements both within the UK and internationally and creation of itineraries as requested;
- Logistic tasks coordination;
- Assisting production managers with day to day tasks;
- Maintain office systems including data management and filing;
- Assist with specific projects as required;
- Office supply management;
- Ad hoc projects as needed/ assigned;
Administration Assistant - Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as an Administration Assistant working in a busy office environment is an advantage;
- Experience of managing a busy workload, multi-tasking and meeting conflicting deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to deal with all levels of staff;
- Excellent IT skills including proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Ability to work effectively within a time pressurised environment;
- Driving license and own transportation preferable;
Administration Assistant - Personal qualities:
- Professional, friendly and approachable;
- A can do attitude;
- Discreet and trustworthy, ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information;
If you feel you have the necessary experience or want to hear more, then we want to hear from you.
To submit your CV for this Administration Assistant opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role is based in Dundee (DD2) and commutable from: Perth, Scone, Balbeggie, Errol, Longforgan, Newburgh, Abernethy, Tayport, Leuchars, Guardbridge, St Andrews, Cupar, Ladybank, Auchtermuchty, Monifieth, Monikie, Tealing, Carnoustie, Arbroath, St Vigeans, Auchmithie, Glamis, Forfar, Brechin, Montrose, Kirriemuir, Airlie, Alyth, Meigle, Blairgowrie and Coupar Angus.
This role may be relevant if you have previous experience as a: Receptionist, Personal Assistant, Office Manager, Office Assistant, Head Of Administration, PA, Office Coordinator.