The main roles and responsibilities of the post are:
- General housekeeping duties
- Caring for dogs/ chickens whilst owner away
- UK driver’s license is not essential but desirable
When owner away roles will slightly alter and include:
- Dog walking (x2 Labradors) from the house twice daily.
- Care for 4-6 hens including put in/ out, collecting eggs and cleaning of hut.
- Increased presence in the owner’s house tending for dogs.
The hours are flexible and approximately 10-15 on a normal week increasing to full time presence whilst owner away.
The post includes the use of a separate 2 bedroom cottage located 2 mins walk from the main house. This is unfurnished but does include all white goods.
Council tax is paid by the owner as part of the job contract.
The housekeeper is expect to arrange/ pay for oil, electric, phone line and TV licence.
There is parking at the cottage for x2 cars.
Owner is responsible for any essential maintenance to the cottage.
- Use of the 2 bedroom cottage
- Council tax
The owner would like the housekeeper to ideally be part of a couple but this is not essential.
Please could you reply including the following information:
Address including post code.