Our client was established in 1898 and is now third generation and is family owned. The 4th generation of the family work in key roles with the clear intention for the business to remain private and wholly family owned.
Still very traditional in many ways their recipe remains the same today as it was 100 years ago. Their manufacturing plant has moved on leaps and bounds with 6 modern factories based in Aberlour and Elgin (North East Scotland).
They are currently looking for Production Operative to join their team here in Aberlour and Elgin. You will rotate around various packing or production positions mostly from conveyor belt systems, maintaining their high level of hygiene and quality procedures. Training for which will be provided during their comprehensive induction and training programme both at the beginning and throughout employment.
38 hours weekly
6am-2.30pm (Monday to Thursday)
30 hours weekly
2.30pm-8.30pm (Monday to Thursday)
Who are they looking for?
- Essentially you will be reliable and maintain a good level of attendance and timekeeping
- You will need to be a team player, flexible and adaptable to the variety of tasks this type of work requires
- Manual dexterity and good hand to eye co-ordination will be required to keep up with the speed and sometimes delicate or detailed tasks
- Rotational duties mean that during your shift there are both seated and standing tasks (a reasonable level of health and well-being is required and an ability to be flexible is essential)
What they Offer
- Opportunities to grow and develop a career with a world renowned brand
- Free transport (Available to Aberlour only from Lossie, Elgin, Lhanbryde, Mosstodloch, Fochabers, Buckie & Keith)
- Staff discount
- Auto enrolment pension scheme after 3 months
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role then please upload your CV and fill in a short application form.