Teacher of Business and/or Computing
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 21st October 2016
Teacher of Business and/or Computing based at Oban High School. This is a permanent, 35 hour per week post.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Damian Heaney, Principal Teacher of Business & Technology on 01631 564231.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01422/CME07998.
CME07998 - Teacher of Business and-or Computing.doc
CME07998 - Teacher Report.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx