Teacher of Computing Science
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 21st October 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Teacher of Computing Science based at Rothesay Academy, Isle of Bute. This is a permanent, 35 hour per week post.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Julie Fisher, Head Teacher on 01700 503367.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01417 / CME01345.
CME01345 - Teacher of Computing Science.doc
CME01345 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx