Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 21st October 2016
Mid-Argyll Sport Centre is looking to recruit a permanent Leisure Assistant to assist in the delivery of its sport and fitness activities.
There are 7 hours per week available, to be worked on a variable rota basis including evenings and weekends.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- The post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.33 per hour to this post.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Graham Gillies, Senior Duty Officer on 01546 603228.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference CMC00490 / ARB01431.
CMC00490 - Leisure Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx