Project Supervisor - Aberdeen - up to £35,000pa + car-
Field Services / Project Supervisor, Telecoms, - Aberdeen - up to £35,000pa + Car allowance
Leading Fibre Telecoms company requires a Field Services / Project Supervisor to play a supporting role within the Field Services/Project Management team.
You will coordinate and liaise with internal and external suppliers with focus on the delivery of the company's business connections against the targets set out in the Project Delivery Plan.
You will also ensure that site operations are carried out on time, to specification within quality, health and safety and environmental guidelines and regulations.
This role is a 1 year Fixed Term Contact, home based with travel to sites around Aberdeen.
* Ensure and monitor effective site operations and coordination of works compliant to NRSWA and health & safety requirements.
* Ensure all work on site is carried out to adequate standards as stated in contractual specification by conducting site audits. * Maintain productivity objectives as set by the Project Manager.
* Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign off for the completed works by the Sub Contractor to the Project Manager.
* Update daily/weekly reports and review against the project delivery milestones, highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Project Manager.
* Ensure all post installation/as-built documents are completed and checked in accordance with the conditions of the project.
* Ensure all customer documentation is completed and checked in accordance with client requirements.
* Consult with the Highways Department, Local Authorities and other utilities companies on behalf of the company to coordinate works where required to fulfil the project delivery milestones.
* Ensure all site specific method statements/risk assessments are in place.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced Field Services/Project Supervisor, ideally from a telecoms or similar utilities background.
You will also have the following skills & experience:
* Utilities Supervisory Experience
* NRSWA/Highways Experience
* Valid Streetworks Supervisor Certification
* Intermediate in MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
The following skills/experience are desirable:
* OSP Telecoms Network Build
* Fibre Optics Splicing & OTDR testing
* Blown & traditional cable installation
* Fibre Optic/Fibre Installation Certification (C&G or similar)
* CSCS Construction Site Supervisor Card
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing organisation with scope to work with the latest technologies. The role also offers a generous base salary plus package. Please forward your CV if you fit the bill.