Customer Service Team Leader
2 days left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Team Leader to join their growing Northern Customer Service Centre based in Ayr, Scotland. In return, they offer their Customer Service Team Leader a competitive salary of £21,000 per annum and excellent benefits.
With over 50 years experience in improving homes, our client is a well known brand at the heart of the British home improvements industry.
Reporting to the Operations Planning Manager, you will be required to assist the Operations Planning Manager to ensure the efficient running of the team. As their Customer Service Team Leader you will support the Administrators who are dealing with customers and also members of the Sales, Survey and Installation and Service Teams, providing a first class service and resolving any customer queries quickly and effectively.
The Team Leader is required to drive results and must achieve deadlines whilst working effectively with other parts of the business. In addition, the Team Leader must have the ability to motivate and guide the Administrators whilst driving through a programme of significant change.
Other responsibilities as their Customer Service Team Leader will include:
- Monitor the customer registration process ensuring SLAs are met and report any reoccurring issues where consistent errors on paperwork are found.
- Responsible for managing the pipeline, ensuring that the customers are updated regularly on the progress and status of their installation.
- Manage capacity planning, ensuring productivity to meet demand in line with the service level targets.
- Responsible for carrying out Quality Monitoring of telephone calls and giving feedback to individuals.
- Responsible for managing the Operations Planning Team when the Operations Planning Manager is absent or on holiday, ensuring the smooth end to end running of the team.
- Responsible for dealing with customer queries, either written, via the phone or via email. These could be at any point in the customer journey, pre-survey, pre-installation, during installation until installation is complete and post installation service requirements.
- Demonstrate responsibility and leadership for promoting and championing all aspects of equal opportunities; valuing and managing diversity in all areas of one’s work.
- Responsible for ensuring and achieving the objectives of the health and safety policy.
- Undertake any other duties in order to meet your team and organisation objectives following consultation with your manager.
Ayr is commutable from Prestwick, Alloway, Dunure, Kilmarnock, New Cumnock, Cumnock, Maybole, Girvan, Maidens and surrounding areas.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career our client is the perfect choice. Why not click apply today and become their Customer Service Team Leader – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join UK’s leading supplier of Home Improvements.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Key words: Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Service, Operations Planning, Sales, Team Leader, Sales, Survey, Installation, Service, Administrator, Quality Monitoring, Customer
Apply for Customer Service Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly