Weekend Care Assistants Wanted in the Perth & Surrounding Areas
- Part Time
Weekend Care Assistant Jobs in the Perth & Surrounding Areas
We are looking for experienced Care Assistants to join our friendly Perth team working weekends in the local areas.
For a limited time, we are offering a free PVG and uniform when you join our team!
The Care Assistant Job role:
Every Newcross HCA makes a difference in the lives of the patients they encounter, through their compassionate and sensitive approach, but also their ability to deliver the highest quality person-centred care.
You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care. Daily tasks may include assisting with washing and dressing, meal times, personal care and assisting with activities as required.
If you are a professional, dedicated, enthusiastic individual that can offer commitment to deliver high quality care to our clients, we would like to hear from you!
We can offer you:
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr, paid weekly
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Criminal record check (PVG) cost refunded after initial period
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
In order to be considered for this Care Assistant job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in an acute or hospital environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- You will need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join our team
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- Moving and handling training - gained or renewed within the last 12 months
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable
Click the Apply Now button to being your application
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.