Mon-Fri Care Assistant Jobs in Perth & Surrounding Areas
2 days left
- Part Time
Care Assistant Jobs – Perth & Surrounding Areas (Mon-Fri)
We have several Monday-Friday vacancies available for experienced Care Assistants working full or part time hours in the local area through our Perth branch. We are especially interested to hear from people who can commit to deliver high quality care on a full time basis.
For a limited time, we are also offering a free PVG and uniform when you join our team!
If you take pride in giving the best possible care that enhances the wellbeing and quality of life of every individual you care for, we can offer you flexible shifts that fit around your family or other job commitments.
The Care Assistant Job Role:
This is a permanent job with the flexibility to work short or long day shifts, nights or weekends or a combination of these. You can vary your rota during term time to accommodate a child’s school routine or you can work shifts that fit your off-duty rota, it’s your choice.
We offer care to clients in a variety of environments including hospitals, care homes, nursing homes and supported living, so it’s essential you have experience in at least one of these settings. Experience of caring for those with dementia is highly desirable.
You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care. Daily tasks may include assisting with washing and dressing, meal times, personal care and assisting with activities as required.
Benefits of joining Newcross as a Care Assistant:
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free Criminal record check (PVG) and Uniform (For a Limited Time!)
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
In order to be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- Moving and handling training
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.