Business Development Sales Executive (B2B Marketing) (AWDO-P2783)
Sales professional with excellent new business development skills required by a leading global and national business-to-business marketing specialist working primarily in the consultancy and technology sectors.
SALARY: £35,000 expected OTE (includes a Basic Salary, plus regular uncapped Commission)
WORKING HOURS: 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
** Excellent Professional Development Opportunities **
** Graduate Applications that have some commercial experience welcome **
** Ongoing Training and Support Provided **
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Business Development Sales Executive who enjoys selling at a high level utilising a consultative approach.
As a Business Development Sales Executive you will join an elite Marketing Team and will have the chance to work on varied, stimulating and challenging UK and Worldwide projects.
The Company will provide successful candidates with a full programme of support and ongoing training to help you succeed and maximise your opportunities.
If this job sounds like your ideal position please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Business Development Sales Executive the role will include:
- Lead generation including scheduling meetings, web based demonstrations and conference calls for clients
- Building and developing new contacts
- Managing pre-sales communication with Senior Level Executives
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Should have a keen understanding of business models with the ability to gain access to target company decision makers
- Must have an excellent telephone manner with the ability to establish need, handle objections, negotiate and complete discussions successfully
- Ability to build successful client relationships
- Proven track record of working within a target driven environment, and being able to achieve and exceed these targets consistently
- Commercial acumen
Applications from Graduates with some relevant commercial experience are welcome. We will also consider applications from candidates who have sold within an IT or Consulting environment, Customer Service professionals who have been involved in some aspect of selling, Inside Sales Executives, Account Managers or Account Executives. You may also come from a telephone sales background looking to broaden your experience in a business-to-business role.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Jobs in Edinburgh
Careers and Vacancies in Scotland
AWD online operates as an employment agency